Many fixes and improvements made since last release.
Fixes in device modules
Added supports for AverMedia DVB-S2 CI card 3DTV.
MyTheatre v4.0 Beta-11
- IVR modes have been redesigned
for easier use.
- add IVR mode with screen
resolution. In this mode quality of video
be as good as in simple non-IVR mode.
- fix: non-registered version
could crash before 1 hour.
some other minor fixes.
- added support for
May be CT-3650CI will work as well.
- fixed problem with EPG appeared in
- added display number in all sorting mode.
- (n)/(a) mark on sort buttons indicating number/alpha sorting.
It can be changed by second click on the same button.
- Option to copy Channel name to Provider name while scan
- Option to copy SID to
Cjannel number while scan (Misc. Settings)
Added "Optimize for NA" button into expert settings.
It sets scan parameters suitable for North American providers.
- cleanup code from old ANSI stuff.
MyTheatre v4.0 Beta-9
- Re-written procedures of channel lock and playback
- new: added option:
Miscellaneous->Update Channel PIDs with every switch.
- some minor fixes.
- fix: if
multiple card used,
MT couldn't choose correct card while
- fix: plugins couldn't
receive correct channel names.
- fix: timeshift buffer file
haven't been deleted.
- fix: shortcuts for favorite
plugins didn't work
- fix: simple OSD info in
generic mode didn't work.
- some other fixes.
numerous problems caused by switching to Unicode support.
MyTheatre could stop responding while detecting CAM module.
Beta-6 couldn't accept registration key
- other fixes and enhancements.
MyTheatre v4.0 Beta-6
program for whole public is open now
changes since version 3.
- MyTheatre now is unicode
compatible (except OSD) in file names,
channel names, EPG, etc..
- More details about changes will be published on forum later.
support for TeVii cards S400,S600,S420
for SkyStar1/Nexus for handling some streams.
- Note: this
is NOT summary of my work for one year. This is only hot fix
for 3.xx version. Version 4 will be presented later which will include
global changes in MyTheatre such as h.264 support and other features.
support for Genpix and DVBTech 8PSK boards.
For proper transponder settings please contact Genpix and DVBTech
- BroadLogic cards now supported again.
- Added DishPro LNB support. (Choose "DishPro" in LOFSW field of
satellite and correct DishPro LOF1/2 settings)
- some minor fixes.